Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some pics

I took some pictures of my stuff from Sheep in the City...they're not the best, but I wanted to get the pictures so I could start working with the fiber!

The mohair/wool (amazingly silky):

mohair wool

The icelandic (much less silky...not sure exactly what to make of it):

icelandic

The bamboo (I'm not generally a pastels person, but this is loverly):

bamboo

The sock yarn (hoping I have enough for a man with LARGE feet):

paca peds

I haven't done any knitting in days. Every time I try, my arm starts hurting bad (in fact, as soon as I typed that sentence, it started hurting again). I'm going to have to do something tonight, or go stir crazy. Maybe some spinning, or carding.

I was also pretty sick last night and this morning...some kind of stomach bug. People at work told me to go home, but there was so much to do that I had to stay. I just didn't eat or drink at work, so I was mostly okay after about 9. Blech.

Well, off to my drumcarder :)

No comments: