Monday, March 23, 2009

Achy

My BFF came to town yesterday, and we went out to lunch (with her husband, baby boy, step-daughter and step-daughter's friend in tow). Why does this make me ache? Because their car was full and DP didn't want to go, so I ran to the restaurant to meet them there - about a mile away. I don't run - asthma, allergies and hating running being the reasons. Yargh...my legs are so sore today!

I may be going in a different direction with the sock monkey. I have a scheme that I will try to implement this evening, and I'll let you know how it turns out.

My spinning scheme did not turn out. The sample I plied together (2 green and one yellow) looked gimmicky and lame. So, my plan is to make the green a two ply and do something with the yellow. Maybe baby socks, maybe that hat.

If only I could be knitting...

No comments: