Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I have become the very thing I most abhorred

I'm in the process of setting up an iMac computer lab.

Right now I'm just doing the updates (bandwidth hogs) and setting up the student accounts. I have to figure out how to configure the parental controls to keep the kids from looking at naughty sites, and it's not going well. I bought these because Leopard is supposed to have good parental controls, but they did not pass the naughty word lookup test. Fie.

I spent a lot of last night working on the sock monkey, and I feel like I got nowhere. My elbow hurts like a ----; bad enough that I trouble putting together a mailing today at work. The solution? Ibuprofen, it seems :)

Did anyone try to get the phat fiber box this weekend? I was actually able to see the boxes, so that was an improvement. I ended up buying some merino/tencel roving as a consolation. I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments: