Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last day

I can't believe it's the last day of November!  It went by really fast.

With house guests, illness and babysitting, I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, and the beginning of December means the beginning of holiday crafting.  As I said, I'd like to weave a few scarves - I have a lot of yarn that would work, and weaving would give it a good home.  I've also worked up a slipper pattern that's quick (I finished a pair in two days) and simple (a toe up sock with the instep bound off), so I could always make up a few pairs of those for gift giving.

Unfortunately, I am still sick, and I seem to be getting worse.  A day or two of rest should mend things, but I'm not sure when I'll get that :)

I'd love to be at home with some hot cocoa or tea and a warm blanket...

No comments: