Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A day late, but still

I totally forgot about the blogging challenge for November - blog every single day.  I'm already behind!

It's a rainy day, but that's just the kind I like.  When I was in college, I'd spend rainy afternoons just walking and walking.  I never caught a cold, but I did ruin a couple of pairs of shoes and socks.  Today I'll be stuck inside all day working, and hopefully escape in enough time so I don't miss my bus.

I got my next sheep shares shipment, and I think I'm going to try to spin it into a bulky yarn, two ply probably.  I'd like to make another cowl or two.  I'm really wanting to make an infinity scarf for my sister in law, but I can't decide on a pattern.  There are several that look super boring, but I might try one of those so I can knit and watch sports at the same time...we'll see.

I'm not sure what, if anything, I'll make for my brothers.  Maybe fingerless gloves, but what to make for a brother in Texas?  A mosquito net - or scorpion net?

I'm really wondering what the next wheel of the seasons shipment will be.  I couldn't really get into the September silk hankies, because I really just hated the colors.  I think I'll try to do something with them eventually, but I'm not sure what.

No comments: