Saturday, May 9, 2009

Gettting closer

I'm finally working on the sleeves of my Juno-esque cardigan. My hope is to get it done by October so I can wear it in the fall. Once I finish the sleeves, I'll need to decide what I'm doing about the collar - am I going to attach it as I go along or make the whole thing and sew it to the neck? I'm leaning toward the first option because I think it will look neater and be more flexible, but I'm not sure.

I also need to get a pair of socks on the needles, pronto. This being without a little project for traveling is quite troublesome.

Of course, my problem now is should I work on my sleeves or start up a sock - I don't like to fiddle around with starting up a project on the bus, but I'd like to get some sleeve time in. Argh. I guess I should be knitting now instead of musing on what to do about it :)

No comments: