Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Conflict

I hate it. Nuff said.

I got nary a stitch of knitting done yesterday; I went out to dinner with a friend and didn't get back til 9, so I figured I'd just pack it in instead of aggravating my arm.

We did have fun walking back to the car, because my friend said (in a loud voice) - "oh yeah, I still have your pot in my basement!" In a college town, that's not something you should shout :) It's a nice unchipped enameled stockpot, perfect for dyeing yarn and fiber. Since I had been dyeing at her house, I had left it there...for about 9 months! That's one of the reasons I've been dyeing with koolaid lately. DP was surprised to see the pot, but he did remember it, so I didn't have to fend off questions of "where did you get that?"

I can't wait to get home to my cardigan! It's a little further along than this:

juno1

(pardon the crummy picture) I still haven't decided about the sleeves yet - whether to finish them before the body or after. Eeep.

No comments: