Thursday, July 26, 2007

Where are the pictures?

Of course, I still haven't taken the pictures I meant to...argh.

I did finish the silk slip from KLS, but I had to rip out the bodice seams after trying it on. DP thought that it looked great, except for the boobage area. Those darts were just too square. So, I'm working on getting them a bit more curved. If I made this again, which I might, I think I would rework the darts with short rows or something.

The babydoll is just 9" away from being finished. I have to decide whether I want to do the thong panty, the bikini, or make a boy short.

My socks are languishing, mostly because I bought this book and have been reading it instead of knitting on the bus.

I also found out that there's a group of congregants that think I'm ruining the image of the congregation because I'm so mean. My meanness consists of attempting to get payment from users of our building who refuse to pay rent. Argh.

No comments: