Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wedding bells are ringing

This Friday is my best friend's wedding, and I'm completely unprepared. I decided that I'll wear an outfit I wore to another wedding, since I don't have time to buy or make a new one. Argh!

On the knitting front, I'm still working on my red socks--until I finish them, I won't start the STR Firebirds. I still need to get some time to finish up both the silk slip and the silk babydoll from KLS. This past weekend was utterly taken up with going to my parents' house (as I had guessed), so I got nothing done.

In sewing news, I'm going to help my sister make herself a simple cotton skirt. We got the material yesterday, so now it's (as ever) a question of finding the time to go over to her house. I think that it'll take the entire day because she doesn't know how to sew yet :)

I really need to get some pics up of all these projects. Hopefully I'll get that done tonight!

No comments: