Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What next?

Now that Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I'm going a bit crazy. There are only a few weeks left until Christmas, and I haven't really made or bought anything for anyone. I want to finish my fingerless gloves (turns out they weren't needed for the swap, so they're not done) and DP's socks, and start another pair of socks for DP that I just got the yarn for. But I still need to come up with something for my brothers, my sister, my parents, my niece and all of DP's family. Money's always good, right?

I really enjoyed writing up the two patterns I put on Ravelry, and I want to write up more of the things I make. It's actually fun :) But I need to focus, which has been difficult lately.

On the spinning front, I'm way behind in where I wanted to be. I'm getting better on the charkha, but I haven't had as much time to practice as I'd like, and I haven't been able to knit up any of my handspun that I made with projects in mind. I haven't even finished the weaving I started at the beginning of the summer.

As you can tell, my brain is all over the place...I feel like I can't get anything done, but all that does is make me too discouraged to even try. Help!

No comments: