Sunday, November 21, 2010

The future is now

I got the Winter 2010 Interweave Knits in the mail on Friday, and I'm dying to make a sweater or two out of it, and possibly use the argyle pattern in some armwarmers. However, it's so new that I can't find any of the patterns on Ravelry yet! I'd really like to see someone's interpretation of the Thandie funnelneck pullover before I make it.

Thanksgiving is almost here, and spent the morning cleaning the bathrooms. For the rest of the day, I make a deal with myself: between football quarters and at halftime, I have to clean something. It's worked out so far; I only have the kitchen floor and dining room table left, plus vacuuming the house. I can't vacuum when DP is napping, so it will just have to wait until he wakes up (or he could do it when I'm at work :) ).

I only have about 15 more edging repeats to do on Bonfire Glade, my Woodsmoke scarf. I'm loving the springy feeling of all the garter. My niece also seems to enjoy it; she tried to appropriate it last night!

No comments: