Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pictures

Here is the clapotis I made for my sister:

clap long

I'm giving it to her today as a Mother's Day present--I hope she likes it!

Specs:
Yarn: 1.5 skeins SeaSilk in Woodland colorway
Needles: US 6
Modifications: Purled the stitches to be dropped so that I wouldn't have to use markers

I'm also working on a pair of socks for my sister in law:

good grrl monkeys

The pattern is Monkey by Cookie A. It is totally hidden by the craziness of the sock yarn coloration, but it keeps things interesting for me to knit.

I've also decided to take the 52 Pair Plunge, wherein you try to make 52 pairs of socks in one year. Baby and toddler socks count, so I think I'll be able to at least make it halfway :) With all the new babies and as-yet-unborn ones coming up, I'll have victims for my creations.

No comments: