Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Delicious leftovers

We made pot pies with leftovers again - 3 pies, and I still have filling for one more!  My brothers and DP really enjoyed them, and I froze one for my sister.

It's actually somewhat warm today (34), so I'm only wearing one layer of clothes.  You have a lot more flexibility when you're not bulked up.

The presents went over well; everyone seemed happy, and my brother wore his cowl from the moment he got it until he went to be on Tuesday night. 

If I can ever pry the camera from DP's clutches, I'll put some pics up.  If I look at my project page on Ravelry, there are hardly any pictures for the last few months.  The downside of having a husband interested in photography :)  Of course, the upside is that we have beautiful pictures around the house!

No comments: