Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cookies

It's 80 degrees outside - what else to do but bake cookies! I'm making these russian tea cakes with hazelnuts. Delicious!

In other news, I survived a birthday party last night and one this afternoon, but my arms have been munched by mosquitoes.

I ripped out the LotR sock because I just can't cable. I don't know what it is, by my arms hurt too much. I'm freestyling a pattern: just a traveling eyelet. I don't know why k2tog or ssk is no problem but c2b is. Argh.

3 comments:

memsaab said...

I make Russian tea cakes at Christmas...they are so buttery and melting and lovely. Mmmm...never thought of making them at other times of the year.

memsaab said...

And also: cables should not be a problem. You just need a cable needle and a little manservant to hold it until you're ready.

Long Haired Spider said...

If only I had a cable-servant :)