Sunday, September 2, 2007

Finished, and begun again

I finished the autumny socks, but didn't take a picture before wearing them to work. I'm relatively happy about how they turned out; I used two different lace patterns...they don't quite fit together, but they don't look awful. It was also a good learning experience. If I make socks at that small of a gauge again, I think I'll just make them anklets!

I'm almost done with the Impossibly Cute Baby Kimono, and I hope to get it done this weekend. I feel too guilty to start a shawl until I have that finished.

I also went back to my Silk Slip from KLS and played with the seam allowances. I think I may have solved my problem...pics to follow if I'm right.

I didn't finish the babydoll yet, but I'm not sure why. Ennui, maybe.

I also found out that my younger sister is pregnant.

Plus, it's my birthday on Tuesday.

Life is insane right now!

1 comment:

Lucie said...

Happy Birthday
I just discovered your blog when I went looking for the garland of lace shawl. Yours is fabulous. and those little socks are something new.
all the best for your new year.