Friday, February 24, 2012

Harnessing

We got a harness for Lady so she could go outside without DP holding her.  It took me a while to figure out how to get it on (we put it on a teddy bear first) but once we put it on her, she was fine with it.  Crazy!  DP clipped the leash on, and they took a walk in the backyard.  She was jumping really high and almost pulling him along!

I'm so happy we have her.  She's just the sweetest, even when she's being bad ;)

I'm still working on the socks I started in January.  For some reason, I just haven't been able to concentrate on knitting.  They're the double heelix socks from Knitty, so after the heel it's just boring stockinette for size 10s...that might explain it.

I really want to finish the cardigan I started two years ago...I just have the halves of the sleeves to go and the sewing up to do.  Again, I just can't seem to concentrate on it.  I want to start another cardigan (or two!) but I will not until I get this thing finished.  Ack!

No comments: