Saturday, February 6, 2010

Correction and ruminations

I found out that the part of the cuff that I thought might have a mistake in it did have a tiny mistake...so at least I wasn't going crazy. I'm almost halfway through the second guld cuff and loving every stitch. Now I really want to make one of those sweaters :)

I'm also thinking about maybe trying to make a regular v-neck sweater for myself. I'm running low on sweaters and the stores have already switched over to spring and summer clothes. I was thinking of basing it on Pink by Wendy Bernard, adding in some stripes at the top to make sure I have enough yarn to finish it. I'll see what I have and what I need to do, but mayhap...

In crazy good news, my Bosworth book charkha may ship next week - eek! I'm so excited to get this puppy. I have some silk/cashmere that I want to spin up, and some bison that I'd like to try to spin without blending. I'll be sure to post pics when I get it, assuming my camera behaves. It's been sucking down batteries lately, and I have to remove the batteries after every photo shoot so that they're not drained by the next time I use the camera. Sigh.

No comments: