Saturday, August 11, 2007

Almost there...

After redoing the cups on the Silk Slip from KLS, I merely have to sew them to the waistband and I'll be through. Criminy! I'll be happy to let that albatross fall off my neck and into the sea.

Still a few more inches to go on the silk babydoll.

I'm getting 10 st/inch on my autumn rusty socks, which is probably why they're taking so long. I'm finally to the heel turn. I'm also going to wind up the June STR yarn to work on next.

I made the Riverbed baby sock from New Pathways for Sock Knitters...it was so fun! I love trying interesting things. Here's a somewhat cruddy pic of it:

sockie-016

I think I'll make one of each of the test socks and use them for Christmas ornaments. They're just the right size for it.

We finally got a new digital camera, so I'll hopefully be able to take pictures without becoming supremely irritated.

My eyes are bigger than my stomach when it comes to crafting. Since I'm finally at the point in my life where I have disposable income, I can afford to have multiple projects going at once. This is not necessarily a good thing!

No comments: