Thursday, December 9, 2010

Scarfing up time

I've finished my second One Scarf - I really enjoy this pattern!

Here's a crummy pic of the inside out fingerless gloves for my niece:

inside out mitts

Once I can get home with some sunlight left, I'll get a better picture. I still haven't gotten to try them out on her yet, but I have hope for this weekend.

Here's a picture also (finally) of my bonfire glade scarf:

bonfire1

I'm happy with how it turned out, though it's actually a bit long. If it were in darker colors, I might almost think of it as a gift for a man.

I think I might be going the scarf route as presents this year...we'll see. I'd really like to make some fingerless gloves or mittens, but I don't know if I'll have the time.

If only I didn't need to sleep, eat or shower, I'd get so much more done!

No comments: